Printing at Library workstations is funded through the student technology fee. Users may not provide their own paper for use in Library printers.
In accordance with ITS policies on printing:
- Users are allowed to print only ONE copy of a document. We do not allow printing multiple copies of a document (i.e. resumes or dissertations). Use a copy machine to duplicate copies.
- Users are allowed to print documents of 40 pages or less.
Printing is provided for academic needs and purposes.
- Personal writing (class projects, papers, etc.)
- Reasonable amounts of research/study documents (40 pages or less per document)
- Research/Study documents exceeding 40 pages per document; longer documents should be read online, emailed to the patron, or copied to a flash drive where permitted
- Documents using large amounts of toner (poorly designed documents such as Powerpoint slide per page or negative print images)
- Multiple copies for class handouts
- Flyers, brochures, etc. for student organizations
- Read documents online
- copy documents to your own disk or flash drive
- Use copiers, print services, and reserve desk in library to obtain class documents.