Search the Rod Library Website
Admissions Announcements and Publications
Title: Admissions Announcements and Publications
Record Series: 04/17/01
Creator: Office of Admissions
Extent: 2.92 linear feet, 7 boxes
Repository: Special Collections and University Archives, Rod Library, University of Northern Iowa.
Language: This material is entirely in English.
Access and Use
Accessing the Collection:
There are no restrictions on the use of this material.
Preferred Citation: [Identification of item] in the Admissions Office Announcements and Brochures collection, 1970-2017, Archives Record Series 04/17/01, [box and folder number], University Archives, Rod Library, University of Northern Iowa
General Use, Reproduction, and Copyright Policies
Many items housed in the Rod Library Special Collections & University Archives, including unpublished images and manuscripts, may be protected by copyright, publication rights, trademarks, or model release rights which the library does not own and for which the library cannot grant permission or licensing. Materials currently under copyright are usually still available for research and limited reproduction under Fair Use laws. However, it is the sole responsibility of the patron to determine whether or not their use of a given material falls within Fair Use guidelines and to obtain permission for said use from the rightful copyright owner. If you are unsure where to begin, please consult the Copyright LibGuide. Please note that it is not the library's responsibility to locate or contact copyright holders for a patron, and neither the library nor library employees are responsible for copyright violations of the materials to which they facilitate research access. Please see our full General Use and Service Policies for more information.
This series accumulated gradually over the years in the University Archives.
Scope and Content
This series is comprised of a variety of Admissions publications aimed at recruiting and giving direction to students who are considering attending the University of Northern Iowa. Some publications attempt to give a broad view of the university. Other publications are aimed at specific groups such as minority students, non-traditional students, or international students. There are a few publications related to persistence at the university.
- Persistence at the state universities; a study of the 1970-1971 entering class of undergraduates at UNI, ISU and UI
- Annual report, 1977-1978
- Application forms, views, correspondence
- "Start yourself thinking about a career"
- Descriptive brochures from academic departments
- Brochures on transferring to UNI, room and board rates, and academic programs
- Minority student recruitment planning
- "An overview of enrollment management: University of Northern Iowa," Williams Crockett study, 1995
- "Let our students do the talking"
- Family Weekend
- International Services Center publications
- Non-traditional students recruitment
- Outlook publications
- Admissions partnership program, 2009
- General publications, 1996-2002
- Orientation, 2001-2005
- General publications, 2003-2006
- General publications, 2007-2010
- Orientation, 2009-2011
- General publications, 2010-2013
- Orientation, 2014-
- General publications and announcements, 2014-2016
- Financial Aid Office profile, 1995-1996
- Financial aid facts, 2002-2003
- General publications and announcements, 2016/2017-