Do you know all of the great ways you can use the Learning Commons?
- People – interact with student on projects, meet a professor or meet up with friends.
- Events – several times through the year events and performances are held for all to enjoy!
- Book Bistro- stop by for your favorite grilled cheese or a cup of coffee.
- Faculty office hours
- Flexible collaborative stations
- Group projects
- Comfy seating areas
- Digital Media Hub
- Green Screen Room
- 3-D Printer
- Assistive Technology
- Adobe Software
- Media Consultants are there to help you take full advantage of our Digital Media Hub
- Makerspace, filled with tools, supplies, and know-how for all your creative needs
- 3-D scanning and printing
- ScholarSpace (public programming space) and other spaces available for performances, classes, and meetings
- Projection / Whiteboard Wall
- Modest Modern Art and Learning Commons Exhibition Wall and display spaces for art, whether your own or to use as inspiration!
- Improve your group project by checking out video, digital and sound equipment from the media hub.
- Research Help Desk staffed by Reference Librarians Monday- Thursday, 12 pm - 4 pm
- A-Team tutoring Sunday nights from 6pm - 8 pm Room 282
- Media Consultants available to help with software questions such as adobe suite, the production rooms and AV equipment
- Monday - Thursday, 8am - 9 pm
- Fridays 10am - 2pm
- Sunday 5 pm - 9pm
- Copiers, printers, scanners
The possibilities are endless!
Share this page