To play this game and learn about important personal finance topics such as paychecks and budgeting:
- Read 7 posters
- Scan the QR codes on each poster to find the quiz question
- Register as UNI student with UNI email address and then answer the question on each poster (no use of email address other than to contact the winner)
- Cross your fingers!
One Iowa college student will win a $1000 scholarship, to be announced after April 30. The winner will be chosen in a random drawing of participants who logged the most correct answers.
- Use your UNI email address to be eligible.
- Don’t skip any questions.
- Do all 7 posters. It takes about 3 – 5 minutes to read each poster.
- The answers can be found on the posters.
- Your smartphone’s standard data rates apply.
- The posters will be available all week if you can’t make the 11 a.m to 12 p.m. kickoff on April 24.
This event is being sponsored by Rod Library and the John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center, in conjunction with Money Smart Week. Posters will be on display through April 28th.