UNI ScholarWorks, UNI's Institutional Repository reaches a milestone of 12,428 works with over 400,000 downloads.
UNI ScholarWorks highlights UNI faculty, staff, and student success by collecting, preserving, and making digital research and scholarly output more accessible. The repository contains articles, journals, image galleries, theses, dissertations, conferences, and much more.
Items can now be discovered and viewed all over the world right from a Google search! Institutional repositories provide access, visibility, stability, flexibility, and long-term preservation of content.
Student Work Highlighted
The repository showcases student work on a global scale. Graduate student work is found in the Electronic Theses and Dissertations and Graduate Research Papers collections. Undergraduate student work is found in the Honors Program Theses and Research in the Capitol Collections, which are part of the larger Digital Commons Undergraduate Research Commons. Collections of student work from course assignments include the Environmental Literature Project, Moving Words: A Service-learning Project, Running Past the Trees Project, S.T.O.R.I.E. Time, and Mastodon Tusk Analysis Project.
Open Educational Resources
- International Journal of Global Health | International Journal of Global Health and Health Disparities (School of Kinesiology, Allied Health, and Human Service)
- Journal of STEM Arts, Crafts, and Constructions (Department of Curriculum & Instruction)
- Journal of the Iowa Academy of Science | Proceedings of the Iowa Academy of Science (Iowa Academy of Science)
- Major Themes in Economics (Department of Economics)
- Pedagogy and Theatre of the Oppressed Journal (Department of Communication Studies)
- Proceedings of the Jepson Undergraduate Conference in International Economics (Department of Economics)
Faculty and Staff
More records have been created and made visible in the Expert Gallery and Profiles feature. The SelectedWorks profiles showcase your entire body of work, including before and after your time at Northern Iowa. Any member of the Northern Iowa faculty or staff may have a SelectedWorks profile.
- Athletics Media Guides
- Community Engagement
- Faculty Book Gallery
- Palczewski Suffrage Postcard Archive
- Panther Pride: Homecoming Oral Histories
UNI Scholarworks is part of the Iowa Research Commons portal which is a shared repository of the three Iowa public universities, University of Iowa, Iowa State University, and the University of Northern Iowa. Visitors to the site can search the contents of all three institutions at the same time by using the search box. Content gathered to joint collections on the site highlight theses/dissertations, undergraduate research, and journals of Iowa's three public universities.
For assistance in using the UNI ScholarWorks services or to learn more about the project please content:
Ellen Neuhaus, Digital Scholarship Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (319) 273-3739
William Maravetz, Digital Scholarship Library Assistant III, at email@example.com or (319) 279-2965
To learn more about Rod Library's Digital Scholarship Services, go to the DDS website.