Items that professors have placed on reserve for a class are maintained at the Library Services desk on the second floor. You can search to see what items your professor has placed on reserve through OneSearch!, the library’s online catalog.
The following circulation policies apply when an item is checked out:
- You must be a UNI student or faculty member to check out course reserve items.
- A UNI identification card must be presented at the time of check out unless the student has registered their fingerprint with the Department of Residence.
- Loan times are considerably shorter than general library materials. For specifics, consult Loan Times for Library Services for specific details on loan times and fines.
- Course reserve items may not be renewed.
- All items checked out from Library Services must be returned to the Library Services to avoid fines.
The library also maintains electronic reserves. More information on how to access electronic reserves is available.
- You must be a UNI student to check out course reserve items.
- Faculty members wishing to place materials on reserve should first consult the Reserve Services Faculty Information.