Study rooms are located on the third and fourth floors and may be reserved in RodScheduler.
- An individual may reserve one room per day for a maximum of three hours.
- Study room doors remained unlocked, so you do not have to have a key.
- Group viewing rooms are available in the Fine and Performing Arts area on the fourth floor.
- The Library does not provide any contact tracing for study rooms. It will be the responsibility of the members of a group in a study room to keep track of attendees.
- Masks are not required if single occupant. If more than 1 occupant, masks required.
- Cleaning Supplies located outside of study rooms