The library's second floor is receiving some much needed updates this summer! All carpeting is being replaced and some walls are being repainted. The work is being split into two parts. Rest assured, we will be open for business, with some slight changes in some services.
During Phase 1, May 10-June 30...
- Seating is available on the west, Campanile side.
- Limited computers are available on the north side wall and near the booth seating. Many more computers are located on the third and fourth floors.
- Printing and scanning at the Panther Print station is located on the west, Campanile wall.
- Equipment from the Digital Media Hub is available upon request.
- Assistive Technology computers are located near the elevators and in study room 315.
- A self-check machine is located at the west entrance to check out library materials or you may still get in-person help at the Library Services desk.
Please Ask Us if you have any questions or need help!