Library faculty who:
- Partner with faculty to teach students research skills, including the ability to find, evaluate and use information in various forms.
- Provide research support for faculty and students through individual and group consultations.
- Support scholarly communication trends such as Open Access publishing, data management, measuring research impact and using UNI ScholarWorks.
Collection Strategist Librarians
Library faculty who:
- Build, assess and maintain the library's print and online collections with faculty input.
- Provide input on library purchasing and budgetary decisions.
- Prepare department and accreditation review documents related to library support of the curriculum.
Selection of materials, collection evaluation and related activities are carried out by Library faculty affiliated with the Resource Management Unit in the Content Discovery Division. Learning and Research Services librarians assist in the development of the main Reference Collection under the general direction of the Reference Collection Management Coordinator. For questions, please contact Janet Croft, Associate University Librarian, Content Discovery Division, or Jeanne Little, Resource Management. (319) 273-7255.
Find Your Liaison Librarian and Collection Strategist
|Liaison Librarian||Collection Strategist|
|Career||Barb Weeg||Barb Weeg|
|Center for Energy & Environmental Education||Anne Marie Gruber||N/A|
|CIEP||Eric Jennings||Gretchen Gould|
|Continuing Education and Special Programs (general)||Eric Jennings||N/A|
|Diversity, Inclusion & Social Justice||Amandajean Freking Nolte||Amandajean Freking Nolte|
|Documents and Maps||N/A||Gretchen Gould|
|Graduate College (general)||Eric Jennings||N/A|
|Honors (general)||Eric Jennings||N/A|
|Library Science||N/A||Katelyn Browne|
|Military Science||N/A||Gretchen Gould|
|Office of Community Engagement||Anne Marie Gruber||N/A|
|Reference||N/A||Janet Brennan Croft|
|Special Collections||Jaycie Vos||Jaycie Vos|
|Tallgrass Prairie Center||Anne Marie Gruber||N/A|
|University Archives||Jaycie Vos||Jaycie Vos|
|Women & Gender Studies||Amandajean Freking Nolte||Amandajean Freking Nolte|
|Youth||Kateyln Browne||Katelyn Browne|