- Faculty and staff who have been granted emeritus status and current full-time tenured or tenure-track instructional faculty members may apply for a faculty study.
- Faculty studies are assigned for a full school year consisting of fall and spring terms and for summer terms. Individuals must apply for each period separately. Rooms are not assigned for use during the interim between the July term and fall term. If you need to vacate the study early please contact the Dean's Office so that we may re-assign the room.
- The studies are to be used only for your individual research and writing, and you are not to use them for conferences with students or colleagues.
- The studies are designed strictly for use by a single individual, unless designated as a shared study. Thus you should not plan work that will involve clerical or student assistants being in your study. Clerical or student assistants should not be permitted to use the key to your study.
- Be sure to keep your study locked whenever you are not there.
- Do not take library materials from the stacks to your study for more than a few hours without first checking them out at the Circulation Desk. Studies will be checked occasionally by circulation assistants to make certain that we have proper records for all library materials in your study.
- We will not contact you for telephone calls or messages except in emergencies.
- Please inform the Library Dean's Office of any problems related to your study. You will be responsible for emptying your mixed recycling and landfill cans into the larger bins on the 4th floor.
- Occupants must provide their own computers.
- In the future if demand exceeds the number of available faculty studies, a person who has been granted one year of occupancy will normally be given low priority for the following year.
- Losing your key will result in a $25.00 charge from the Key Shop and an approximate $100 charge to re-key the door to the space.
Dean's Advisory Group
|Adopted or Revised Date|| |
|Review Date|| |
October 1, 2018