UNI student organizations, departments, and offices may request a table in the Rod Library’s Learning Commons to distribute information or promote an upcoming event in one of the busiest spots on campus.
- Reservations should be made at least 3 days in advance and are subject to approval. Same day reservations are not permitted.
- Table must be staffed all hours it is reserved; no materials may be left unattended.
- “Library space” refers to space inside the Rod Library’s Learning Commons only.
- Library space is limited to 2 groups at a time.
- Library space cannot be used for fund-raising purposes or otherwise include financial transactions of any sort.
- Display materials may not be attached to building structures or furniture without prior approval.
- Rod Library can provide a maximum of two 4-foot tables for indoor use.
- Food is permitted by adhering to the University’s policy on Preparation and Service of Food & Beverage on Campus.
- Anyone wishing to use library space for tabling will be limited to four consecutive hours per day and four times per semester.
- Organizations or individuals using library space may not detain or interfere with library patrons moving through the space.
Library faculty and staff will have priority use of tabling and are not subject to these restrictions. These policies may be amended at any time.
Learning Commons Coordinator
|Adopted or Revised Date|| |
Approved by DAG, October 29, 2016; Rev. 1/3/2019
|Review Date|| |