UNI student organizations, departments, and offices may request a table in the Rod Library’s Learning Commons to provide information or promote an upcoming event in one of the busiest spots on campus.
- Reservations should be made at least 3 days in advance and are subject to approval. Same day reservations are not permitted.
- Table must be staffed all hours it is reserved.
- “Library space” refers to space inside the Rod Library’s Learning Commons only.
- Tabling will be at the east entrance only.
- Library space is limited to 1 group at a time.
- Library space cannot be used for fund-raising purposes or otherwise include financial transactions of any sort.
- A 8 ½” x 11” sign holder will be provided for one sign. It is suggested that a QR code be provided so information can be obtained from the code.
- Rod Library can provide one 4-foot table and one chair for indoor use. Only 1 person is allowed at the table at a time. Provided on the table will be a plexiglass divider that contains a sticker to remind students to maintain social distancing. Masks will be required.
- There will be markings on the floor as to where the table must be placed.
- No food is permitted at this time.
- Anyone wishing to use library space for tabling will be limited to four consecutive hours per day and four times per semester.
- Organizations or individuals using library space may not detain or interfere with library patrons moving through the space.
Library faculty and staff will have priority use of tabling and are not subject to these restrictions. These policies may be amended at any time.
Learning Commons Coordinator
|Adopted or Revised Date|| |
Approved by DAG, October 29, 2016; Rev. 1/3/2019; 10/22/2020
|Review Date|| |