Official student organzations and University Departments may request a table in the Rod Library’s Learning Commons to distribute information or promote an upcoming event in one of the busiest spots on campus.
- Reservations should be made at least 3 days in advance and are subject to approval. Same day reservations are not permitted.
- Table must be staffed all hours it is reserved; no materials may be left unattended.
- “Library space” refers to space inside the Rod Library’s Learning Commons only.
- Library space is limited to 2 groups at a time.
- Library space cannot be used for fund-raising purposes or otherwise include financial transactions of any sort.
- Display materials may not be attached to building structures or furniture without prior approval.
- Rod Library can provide a maximum of two 4-foot tables for indoor use.
- Food is not permitted.
- All organizations wishing to use library space will be allowed a limit of 4 consecutive hours per day and four times per semester.
- Organizations or individuals using library space may not detain, accost, confront, call out to or in any other fashion interfere with library patrons moving through the space.
These policies may be amended at any time.
Approved by DAG, October 29, 2016